So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Thursday 3 May 2012

Seth inspiration

In the influence of Seth Casteel I attempted my own small photography project, featuring my rabbit Santiago.

I wanted an action shot of what rabbits are most commonly known to do, hopping as Seth did with his Fogs chasing balls.

My difference is I wanted to capture my rabbit moving, Seth pictures are beautiful and in focus and I wanted my pictures to be blurry, so you could just make out the rabbit for what it was doing, also I decided not to involve water, as Casteel did.

No comments:

Post a Comment