So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Wednesday 2 May 2012

ALL dogs go to Heaven!

I think these photo's are absolutely amazing, I found them on Tumblr.com and the photographer is Seth Casteel, who is a truly amazing photographer and is well known for his pictures involving dogs, they all have action in them, which is amazing to capture in a still photograph and I love how the dogs although not altered in the slightest look distorted and unreal!! Something It is tempting to experiment with..! It shows how energetic and excited Dogs truly get over a simple pleasure, like a ball.

The man featured in some of the pictures below is Seth Casteel himself in action!!



No comments:

Post a Comment