So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Paint it..

This is an interactive experiment where people can get involved and show what there perception of beauty and animal testing is, it's a test of heart and sights! To see what people do think about this issue, how they perceive it and what they believe.

I edited my monkey image putting black crosses over its eyes and mouth, to essentially show how animals are seen, it's a test subject, then I made slightly bigger to 'exaggerate' the make up amount and damage.

This is one of my favourite experiments and I think it's a really good way of showing awareness.

I added the over exaggerated hand with lipstick as a kind of curser so it makes it feel like YOU are inflicting the damage and pain. So you can feel more involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment