So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Sunday 6 May 2012

Racoons will live!

This was an idea I had that went seriously wrong. The idea was to Rosie a puppet of a Racoon with its head and tails desperate so it could be pulled of to make a coon skin cap. But I drew it out without planning out the ligament joints, I also wanted to produce a man who would lift up the racoons head and wear it on his head. I drew it way out of proportion and the movements weren't smooth enough! So that was a failed experiment I'm afraid.

It was an idea to try and get the audience to actually interact with the topics and issues I was trying to raise awareness about.

No comments:

Post a Comment