So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Sunday 6 May 2012

An Extra Introduction

My aim of my research project is to explore Animals in Advertising and to look at the issues involving animals that people overlook. Issues like Global Warming, Abuse, Fashion, Delicacies, Home invasion and Exploitation.

I want to learn more about these issues, and how you can use advertising whether its through Television commercials or posters, billboards, flyers any means that you can use to try and get peoples attention.

I will also be looking at Artists who are based on Animals or have a slightly creepy or demented style as I firmly believe that the more shocking and scary an image is, the more it makes its point effectively and sticks in your mind. I am going to look at previously existing adverts involving animals and elute them as to whether they are; effective, extreme, pointless or just nonsense.

I will also be producing my own ideas and experiments, like posters, flyers, photography and small interactive experiments trying to help express the issues I will be researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment