So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Sunday 6 May 2012

15 love!!

This advert is to advertise a tennis game available on game consoles, I understand that they have drawn out a tennis court to get more into the feel of the game but they have purely added the dog for comedy. I think it's awful that some adverts do purposely have abused animals in them to add some laughter, it is harsh that the dog got so little attention in this advert that he was actually painted over.

Also this advert tells you nothing about the game apart from; tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment