So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Saturday 5 May 2012

Against Animal Testing!!!

http://stylefrizz.com/200902/against-animal-testing/

I am looking into ways of advertising that really get the attention of the public and make them understand issues of animal cruelty, I found these brilliant yet vulgar adverts which I believe work beautifully.

I've always been a fern believer of the more vulgar or harsh an image/ADVERT is the more it grabs your attention, the more memorable,, the more effective and thoroughly it gets the issue across!!

This was a advertising campaign/awareness campaign signed by Jung V Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment