So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Saturday 5 May 2012

Animal Instincs

This is some amazing photography I found on Tumblr.com although unfortunately I could not find who the photographer was, I thought it would be interesting to play around with animal photography but could not figure out how I could make it relate to animal cruelty without going into a lot of depth and money, but luckily I did get a chance to play with Animal Makeup as I did a Charity even for Water Aid at Soho Coffee, I painted my face as a Lion for support and to help fundraise!

No comments:

Post a Comment