So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Monday 23 January 2012

FMP

My Final Major Project is to create a book/tee shirts designs,
containing images showing the similar characteristic in animals and hum behaviour.

There will be 2 images for each idea, one expressing the animals habit, and another displaying the same/similar habit of a human.

My aim is to show that we are not that different so then maybe people will think differently about animals, that they are not just put on earth for our amusement and gain but are living things.

It’s not that I’m a vegetarian because I’m not but I do believe it is the circle of life.
Humans eat what we can to survive the same as animals eat what they can to survive, but there is no excuse in taking advantage, killing for profit gain, destroying nature and the loss of justice just because they are animals. I am touching upon these subjects in my research project titled Bear Feet for you to read about.

These final images in my FMP do have an obvious comical effect, which will hopefully soften the hearts of the people who see/own them. It’s because these traits are so obvious that makes them funny. I will also role reverse some of the images, as a further extent of how similar we truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment