So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Monday 23 January 2012

Dmitry Ligay


Dmitry is an graphic artist born is 1986 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
He studied architecture and works as an illustrator for Russian agencies and particulars clients. He works with illustration, drawing and painting.



Dmitry’s work is basically all my favourite things, people and animals with twists. His work is mainly pencil but he does dabble into collage and paints, I love how he adapts his drawings so there’s always something you notice at a second glance, type writers for heads, fish the size of humans! There’s always something interesting about each piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment