So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Monday 23 January 2012

Doggy Bag


This one should appear pretty obvious, as it’s just role reversal on a very common ‘fad’ at the moment.
It has become so common that they especially make bags for dog, cat and other pets.
It means the have to sit I there own urine and filth, not be able to get any exercise, get mildly suffocated and also ‘pampered’.


Some people even go to the extent to put make up on their pets, surely that’s animal cruelty?

I don’t like how I’ve done the portrait of the baby in this one, it look 2D and has a weird expression on it’s face. Something to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment