So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Monday 23 January 2012

A chance of Insanity

This page shows you my own experiments into creating something demented
and remunerable, playing with different styles and media to see which are really effective, which catch the audiences eye and which you just cant seem to shake off.

Let’s start of with a few drawings involving animals being used and slaughtered purely for fashion, so here are a few pieces I produced where I flipped the script and have the animals wearing the humans!
Some of these are quite weird and contain graphic content so be warned!!


The first one is of a bear wearing a coat made out of an obese humans flesh.
Everyone knows the issues with the ‘’fur coat’’ which is made out of various animals, bear, rabbit, mink, there are an unbelievable demand for this, and a brand called ‘’faux’’ was created which is French for FAKE. So that you could have the effect without the slaughter, but some people seem to want the blood on their hands. I drawn an obese woman mainly because she has more fat or blubber so the coat would be warmer than normal flat skin.

I decided to add the words ‘’BEAR NESSESITIES’’ as an ironic joke, as it’s a famous quote from a Disney Film called ‘The Jungle Book’
Your young and love the film, then you grown up and Baloo goes from your friend to your winter coat.


I really like this drawing as the bear looks really innocent, I might redo this image on the computer and colour it properly and experiment with it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment