So tell me KC...

My photo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Miss K Cooke BA Hons or Kacie/KC. Art ~ Literature ~ Photography ~ Nature ~ Music ~ Tea ~ Mermaid ~ Cats ~ Cross Stitch ~ Yoga ~ The Sea ~ Crafts ~ Wonderland ~- ~ Daniel Koulikourdis ~ 08.02.08 DeerKC.illustration@gmail.com

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bear ALL!!

This is a quick experiment into making my advertisements interactive.. I have taken a bear iv done and made it so when you open up the bear you see him without his fur :( no fur coat! He has been striped of it, this is amazing killing for fur, we have FAUX for a reason!! So this was a quick experiment that I like the outcome off.

Although I wish I would have lined it up better and I did do a 'naked' version via the computer but it looked sloppy and so I decided to do it by hand. I think I made the bear too pink but hey that's what he would be like without his fur.


No comments:

Post a Comment